Mineral Blue Design Master Colortool Spray (770)
Regular price $13.00 Sale price$9.99 Save $3.01
- Ships From United States
- Hassle FREE Returns
- In stock, received within 3-5 days
- Inventory on the way
- Mineral Blue
- Ultra-fine spray provides for application options. Color misting, blending, creative techniques or dripless, even finishes.
- 1 coat applications appear as a wash of color and slightly translucent.
- 2-3 light coats enrich the color and provide complete coverage of the surface.
- To achieve the smoothest finish, apply spray in sweeping, even and parallel strokes. Start at the base of the item spraying all around its circumference. Then move up the item, keeping a wet edge as you cover any overspray.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Apply light even coats of color. Be sure to let dry between coats. Build up coverage in steps. (Remember, it dries quick so won’t take too long.) Heavy coats or not allowing drying between coats will leave the surface too wet for too long and could cause the foam to melt.
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- Some plastic surfaces will require Primer to ensure adhesion. Test spray to determine.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a basecoat of super surface cleaner to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Ideal for indoor projects. (The finish is durable for outdoor use but pigments are not UV resistant. Some colors by nature will hold their color better than others.)